Today’s workforce wants access to their critical information anywhere, anytime and from any device.
This expectation is driving significant changes that increase both latency-sensitive and real-time applications. As these changes occur rapidly, it is putting tremendous pressure on the infrastructure, security and enterprise WAN. IT managers must find modern alternatives that offer a higher level of service and security that lowers the total cost of ownership.
Our Network Discipline focuses on:
- Simplifying and decreasing time spent by our clients as they select new technology and business paths.
- Leveraging an established team of industry experts who will research, develop and build business case solutions focused on lowering TCO.
- Developing and releasing next generation managed service offerings.
Our Network Discipline is broken into five key strategy areas:
- Load Balancers
- HyperConverged Edge
- WAN Routing
- Cellular WAN
- Cellular Service
- Outdoor Mesh
- Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)
- Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- Next-Generation Network Firewalls